Monday, August 11, 2008

PEACHES

It is peach season! We went peach picking on Aug 2-which was the hotest day of the year and got some, not many peaches and blackberries. They are really late this year. Since my children were so cute and helpful on Saturday we went with our friend Amber this Sunday also (8-10-08) and got LOTS of peaches and blackberries. Not too hot and the peaches were riper and juicey. I will post pictures next time.
Saturday Levi was so cute. He often does these "cheers" before bed. He usually stands at the top of the stairs and makes up something. Saturday night it was all about me. I'm not all that sappy, but this was so kind and amazing that I have to share. Levi's cheer went "Mom is the best! Mom is awesome! My heart beats for my MMMOOOOOMMMMM!" it was all sealed with a hug and a kiss. Levi has such a kind heart, wow he is amazing!
Saturday I took a lot of pictures of Benjamin, because he was so smiley and just CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
I will post pictures later (probably tomorrow). Jacob has fire meeting tonight and I have LOTS of peaches to put up!!!

1 comment:

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

I love his cheer. That is awesome, something you'll remember forever.