Friday, August 22, 2008

a little of this and a little of that

After peach picking wow were they quiet! It did not take long after we dropped off Amber for it to be snozzville in the Element!




Fun in the sun! My work rents this HUGE slip n slide this is Levi going "down" it. Unfortunately he is not heavy enough to slide the whole way.









Benjamin LOVES Darci (the Recreational Therapist at work). He comes in wanting "Darci" he really does say it very clear. He spends a good part of the day with her and the department, I am so thankful that she really like him, otherwise bringing kiddos would be even harder.










Benjamin turned two and we did football, partly because I had this cool cake pan, and partly because he likes balls, and we did the round ball theme already when Levi was one. We had a good time everyone who is dear to Benjamin (except Darci) was there and he had a great time!










The first day of school! I so badly wanted Jacob to take Levi, but Levi wanted to take the bus (I am so thankful that he has a mind of his own).







We are off to CR this weekend, there was a time when we first lived in MO that I loved to go back, CR was still home. Now, I think that MO is home and most of my friends have moved away or lost touch. So it seems so hard to get geared up to go. At least this time Jasmine will be there and I will get to see her and her family, I really do wish she and I lived closer-even though she and I live just off of I-35...

No comments: