Friday, August 15, 2008

Kids at work

Benjamin is on my lap right now so if there are random keystrokes they are his way of communicating. Every Friday is inter gen era tional day at my work. Benjamin comes nearly every Friday and Lev i come s when he can (school). People (that I work with) think that it's an easy day and it's extra fun, but not really. I still have to do my work, and be a mom. HOWEVER that still does not stop be from bringing them. The residents LOVE them and have adopted them as their own. Today is the annual FUN IN THE SUN day where the whole afternoon is devoted to the sunshine. We do water balloons and rent a massive slip-n-slide. I will post a ton of pictures (including the ones I have been promising) later!

2 comments:

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

Your FUN IN THE SUN day sounds awesome. Have a great time.

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! See you Saturday.