Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, YES to me!

Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd put down some words. My birthday has always been very special to me. I usually start August 1st with my birthday month, then the week of my birthday is my birthday week, and a birthday weekend (depending on what day of the week my birthday falls on-I LOVE it when the 21st is on a Wednesday--you guessed it 2 birthday weekends). This is the first time I have actually worked as a professional on my birthday (I usually take the day off), but Jacob is working today at Liberty (yes he asked if I wanted him to take it off), Levi has school, and I thought my family of work friends deserved a little birthday joy. My big family birthday celebration was last night-Jacob made supper and got me a cake, gave me exactly what I wanted a Wii Fit. I had an appointment this morning and I had to go to Wal Mart (yeah the Wal Mart trip not so good and I was afraid that the rest of my day would go south-I mean really why would someone want to upset the birthday girl?) so I got to work around noon, wearing my super cool "BIRTHDAY GIRL" button that Jacob and kiddos got for me and with the attitude that I would have a good day! My boss and friend Amber took me out to lunch. I brought a peach swirl cake and my buds sang happy birthday, and got me flowers and a balloon. I love my Birthday!!!!!

This weekend I think that we are going to CR and visiting my parents and my friend Jasmine. Her big boy is having a birthday party so we are going to the party, then probably whatever my parents have planned for us. Then Jacob and the kiddos go home on Sunday I will stay my dad is having surgery on Monday. So I will stay Monday for that assuming he does well I will be home Monday night.

Here are some pictures Oh how we love Sadie! and Peaches! and Helping!

Oh how cute am I?

1 comment:

Amber said...

You have the cutest kids! Thank you so much for letting me go with you to pick peaches! I am glad you had a good birthday!