Thursday, September 11, 2008

HEY- FOUR EYES!

Levi needs glasses. He is getting them as I write. The new requirement that all kids entering kindergarden must get their vision checked. I guess this is the reason.
As I understand it he had been complaining about his eyes hurting and that he could not see the board at school to his dad not to me, so I did not know that he was having any issues until Jacob told me. Levi has been requesting Tyl*nol almost every school night for a headache, I just figured he was tired-let's face it I was kind of right--his eyes were tired. Anyway I had to pick up my contacts and made him an eye appointment and helped him pick out some frames, just in case he really needed glasses it would make Jacob's life a little easier. I picked out 2 different pair-one cheap, on not so cheap-both cool, both blue, both square. I figured Jacob would guide Levi to the cheap ones--HE IS FIVE! Well, no such luck both Jacob and Levi liked the not so cheap ones they are Conv*rse, they are blue, they are square, and they have black flames on the sides (yes, that is the only difference between the two pair). Good thing open enrollment is coming up, I guess we will be signing up for family vision coverage!
I will probably be taking Benjamin to have his vision tested also we might as well get all of us in glasses! After all he's the one who had retinopathy!
When Levi gets his glasses (yeah, it will take a week, we live in hicksville) I will post pictures!

2 comments:

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

I'm so glad you found out before the poor guy had to suffer much longer. The glasses are so cute now. I bet he will look even more adorable!

Denise said...

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for your comment (although the morphine comment kinda freaked me out!). I just got my prenatal cradle yesterday and wore it to work today. It seemed to help quite a bit.

The converse glasses sound so cool!

I'm assuming you found me through G & K. How do you know them?