Monday, November 3, 2008

mostly levi

Halloween is over, soccer is over, and November is here.
Halloween was very busy. Benjamin came to work with me as usual for a Friday, but he was all TWO when it came to his costume. He did not want it on when it was on, then he wanted it on when it was off. So he put his costume on and off about a million times. I was a Hershey's Kiss, which is nice when it is cold, however it was so hot in the facility (I am guessing about 3 degrees cooler than hell) so the day was hot and stressful. Benjamin was hot, I was hot, Benjamin was whiney, I was easily annoyed by whining. Once we got home and cooled off then the evening went much smoother. I will post pictures sometime...
Levi's last soccer game was Saturday and we had the team over after the game for cake...Levi scored 3 goals and was very prooud that he "slammed the door on Q". The other team had this little (not really little) boy that used his body to push everyone out of his way. Levi got pushed once, then "slammed the door on him". (I don't know and I didn't ask-I have never said it, maybe his coach did).
Last night we had hockey. Levi goalied both games. The league does not have many kiddos so they played 3 on 3 and the other team did not even have a goalie (because no one wanted to be goalie). Levi does a good job, but he can't stop all of them and when there are 3 coming at him he does good to keep the score down. His team was missing one of their best players, so the White Ducks got creamed, even with no opposing goalie. His teammates just could not overpower the 3 on 2 situation, so Levi got lots of practice defending his goal...
Benjamin is good, he has entered the "I'm two so I am always right" phase of life. Although he is cute when he says no and runs the other way, he is more adorable when he just comes and does what he is asked.

1 comment:

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your blog? It is always a day brightener for me.