Tuesday, November 11, 2008

holidays

I just wanted to say that we are still here and alive. All is well and we are just preparing for the holidays. First Thanksgiving then Christmas, then the time will be over and all will be back to normal (not all that excited, but I will get there, just a lot of "red tape" with the holidays isn't there?). Still working slowly, but surely on the toy room. It is taking longer than some think it should, but it is consistent with our plan of slow but sure. We want it to be just right, so I like that it is taking awhile so I can think of how I want it done. It does, however make my house always messy, but honestly what difference does my messy house make, I doubt anyone will take my kids away, or throw me in jail....So I will probably post more later...

No comments: