Friday, November 7, 2008

My sweet Benjamin, and his CARING brother

I realized while reading Freezerbuns (keep holding on) that my NICU experience was not bad. I had the "best case scenario" all of the time. Enjoy-the pictures they don't start until Benjamin is 3 weeks old. The hairy chest is Jacob, Levi is the other male in the pictures...








The blue outfit is the day we came home. It is Preemie and was still TOO BIG.




Happy at home a couple of months later...











Some say Benjamin is a miracle, however the real miracle is that my family stayed together and Levi LOVES his brother-I could not ask for a better husband, kiddos, and nursing staff during these last 2 years. He is TWO no more adjusted AGE!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the encouragement! It is great to see these pictures and hear people's success stories.