Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's FALL

Last night Jacob and I went to the my least favorite store in the world--Wal Mart. I would live a happy life if I never went to another Wal Mart again, but there is no where else to get stuff-although I rarly do grocery shop there I go to Hy Vee! Anyway we got some Halloween decoration to surprise Levi. We usually do not decorate for Halloween, we are never home and never have any trick or treaters...We alway go to Keri's and Jacob and John stay there and pass out candy, Keri and I take the kiddos to the local nursing home and on one street. They make more candy than they can carry we usually have to take an extra bag for candy overflow. So it is alway pretty fun, this year I think another family is going with us, partly because we will need 2 cars anyway, so we might as well spread the wealth. Jacob and I had the spiderweb spread out and the lights up as Levi was coming home from AWANAS he was surprised and so was R. They love it and all we have left is to put some spiders on the web.
Last weekend we were at my parents had a good time and we were able to make it to the U of I Homecoming parade-it was the first REAL parade that Levi's been to, it was FUN! Jacob had fire school and I left the kids with my parents and went shopping with E. It was really fun to just do whatever I want. We went to the city market and got some peppers that were art!
This week is the Levi's school's homecoming! Today was crazy hair day, I will try to get a picture and post it--Levi's hair is fun!
Soccer game this Sat and I work this Sat evening, it will be busy, but good!
take care,
Paula

1 comment:

Jazz's Little Buddies said...

I'm with you on Walmart. I HATE that store with a passion and avoid it at all costs. HA HA