Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, it's getting toward the end of the week and we are BUSY! Levi is now a two sporter-soccer and roller hockey. Both Jacob and I are sure that Levi will make a great goalie for both sports. He tends to stay back and guard the goal. Pretty good, huh?! He is going to be TIRED a lot. He is loving school and using his glasses while he reads to me. There is so much to report that I can't think of anything. His schedule is amazing and I have now gone to color coding the calendar to make sure we are all in the right spot on the right day.
Jacob is working a lot and will be gone on business all week next week. Wow, already! My children and I will have to struggle by next week, I'm sure that we will make it. Jacob will be starting back with saxophone lessons soon, so our home will be filled with new music. (my friend Amber-who I am learning that I miss when she's not around teaches Jacob's lessons then we make a supper for her... one day her and her husband will learn to SCUBA with us)
Benjamin is the only one that just goes where he is told. To say that Benjamin loves Levi's hockey stuff is an understatement. Benjamin's ability to follow the game is amazing. Soccer seems to just be a good time for Benjamin to play.
I start a fun class on Monday evenings. Cake decorating. Monday will be my first class, but I am already pretty good at putting what is in my head in or on a cake. I have made all of my boys' birthday cakes, mostly from scratch and love to carve the cake then decorate. I do not know how to make a frosting flower and a few others things that I hope that I learn. I made a cake for Jacob's birthday one year and now I cannot find the recipe.
We are all fine and bracing for a busy weekend, church function on Saturday, unusual soccer and roller hockey back to back on Sunday (very unusual). We are working on the upstairs toy room hoping to have it done before cold weather!

No comments: