Friday, July 18, 2008

Times they are a changin'

Wow, I haven't posted for such a while, and again I will promise pictures later! We have been undergoing a lot of changes.
1-My mother-in law M moved to Florida. So Grandma M, Grandpa M, Uncle T, and Uncle A are all gone. I guess I should explain for those of you who do not know--Jacob's dad died 30 years ago. His mom was young and re-married and had 3 sons D, M, and T, then several years later met M and had A. So Jacob has 4 1/2 brothers that are much younger than he is. They are not very good at staying in contact, which is hard for me, since my extended family always did keep in contact. D and M stayed in Iowa, they both have a child. So it is a bit odd to think that we won't be seeing Jacob's family much.
2-Benjamin is in a big bed. Jacob and I continue to work on the room and so now was a good time to switch him to to a twin. It has made me a bit sad, he is my baby and he is so small, but he does well in his new bed, which is currently on the floor in my bedroom.
3-Our dining room ceiling will be getting fixed soon! We have a dry waller and he will start soon.
4-Levi and Benjamin have both had some time away. Benjamin spent an extended weekend with my parents, when he came home, Levi left. I will be happy on Saturday to have everyone home. It has been so nice having just one, I thought I would have forgotten what it was like to just have one--I didn't it has been FABULOUS! Benjamin actually talks a lot. Levi is such a good helper. WOW I love my kiddos!

I am having a garage sale with my friend K tomorrow and I am not ready, but I will be!
Benjamin turns two soon and we are having a party-kind of... we have invited everyone that we would have invited to his birthday party to spend the weekend at Table Rock Lake. We have not been diving since our vacation and I need to get underwater again. I will be doing a cake and we are not expecting any gifts. If I have missed you let me know if you want to go... Jeff and Amber are going to learn to SCUBA (I hope)!
Well, I can't really think of anything else... I will try to get pictures next time...

No comments: