Friday, May 28, 2010

real quick

I just wanted to post, very quickly..Next week I leave on a business trip to Oklahoma City. Today we had our Memorial Day service, we remembered everyone that died the previous 12 months at the Home I work. I amazed me how many names there were. We recognize them every month, but a whole year's worth. Some of them names I recognized, some I did not. Funny the way our minds work.
Levi's team lost their baseball game last night.
We all have poison oak, I of course have it the worst-not to say I got in it the most, but because I have this immune system that thinks it has to so an all out assault on anything it doesn't like on my skin. I have it on my face, neck, arms and legs-no I was not naked when I got in whatever I got in-I was pulling weeds. Seriously this sucks I hope it clears up by Tuesday!

No comments: