Monday, June 21, 2010

CHANGE!!!

As you can see I have changed my background. It fits this shitty, crappy, poopie, miserable weather. I am so sick of rain. It rains nearly every day. Dammit it is summer. Today is the first day of summer and it was dark at 1000 AM because of stupid rain clouds. I completely know that it takes rain for stuff to grow, but it also takes sunshine! I have never liked rain, I do like to play in rain, but not every damn day! Now that I have ranted I'm sure it will get hot and humid, which is fine with me!

Levi plays ball tonight the tournament. We are seated 4th out of 10. Not bad considering we only have 9 players, most of the time. He has begun to hit very well, but he still is working on catching. He started hockey again, and still loves it. Soccer starts next month! Football in 3 months. Summer school ends Friday. 2 months until school starts.

Benjamin starts soccer next month also. Hopefully he will start Puppy Pound in the fall (at the high school).

Jacob goes back to school in the fall also-wow he's had the spring semester off and the summer off, it will be an adjustment.

We finally got our furnace in! We will NEVER EVER have the person do any more work on our house. We have been waiting for the furnace since September.

2 months until my birthday!!!! can't wait!

I have lots of pictures to post, maybe after the baseball season. OH! Levi took 3rd in the homerun derby and Jacob took 2nd.

No comments: