Thursday, March 4, 2010

comfy

Well, I am working a bit late tonight and have just a few minutes left....Much has been happening and I will post some movies of Levi playing hockey one of these days, I also have a little clip of Jas playing Just Dance on her Wii (on second thought...). I have several updates:
We spent a wonderful weekend with Jas and her family-although not all were healthy, we still managed to have a great time. Our kids are just perfectly aged, Benjamin and Albi had a great time. It's really the first time that Benjamin has someone exactly his age to play with (except at daycare) so it was really fun to hear them talk, laugh, and play.
Levi has had a hockey game and is really doing well. He REALLY hates to be scored on, so he doesn't goalie every game, but man does he get a workout. His team is not really good at scoring. The last game Levi blocked 38 of 48 shots. The other goalie blocked 10 of 14. A little lopsided, huh? He just keeps plugging away. We are careful not to push too hard. Soon t-ball will start...
Gosh it just seems that we are much busier than that. Honestly, my mind has finally turned to mush, I must go home and to bed-I've been here all day...

No comments: