Monday, February 22, 2010

There should be a song

"It's snowing, it's drifting, the school is cancelled..." Really my kid will be going to school this year until July. As much as he loves these snow days, he will not love missing spring break and not getting out of school until summer is over. We had our 14th snow this winter. Mind you this year we usually do not have big snows and we usually have some sort of ice storm-which we have not had as of yet. Any how, it snowed again yesterday--10-12 inches. So I think that someone somewhere needs to come up with an "it's raining, it's pouring" song for snow. I will be working on this also.
Boys and I have been sledding and we have had some snowball fights-to which Benjamin always wants to be on my team...go figure.
We are in hockey and Levi is goalie. I have had a lot of compliments about how good he is and how natural he plays. Then he comes out and want to forward. It doesn't matter to me, but he always goes back to wanting to goalie.
Jacob is another year older, which means I am 6 months older.

No comments: