Thursday, January 14, 2010

1/2 a year in pictures!

I guess I will be starting recent and going backwards...My 3 boys-Benjamin, R, and Levi enjoying a Snow Ice Cream Root Beer Float... Sadie, my dear and only girl, enjoying the snow. She is now 9 1/2 and getting gray and slow.
My two snow boys playing in the snow after Christmas...
Yes, a Christmas hug that turned into a take-down--Really are there any other kinds of hugs?!
Scopin' out the Santa gift--Handy Manny workbench--a bit over looked for the John Deere tractor ordament for the tree...
Oh Yeah the Nerf Blaster!
Decorating Christmas cookies-Levi was an expert "blinger"--he added the "bling"(sugar) to all the cookies I frosted...
Yeah, not sure if Benjamin even decorated anything he did not eat. Poor Levi worked so hard and got 2 cookies, Benjamin snuck countless...
The only picture of both in front of the tree-I was done, and they were not "sit there and smile" ready...
Levi looking very handsome on the way to his Christmas program.
Levi and I walked to scare out deer while Jacob and Benjamin waited to shoot the deer, I thought this was a nice place to take a picture..
My men in orange--it hurts your eyes after a while.
Out of snacks and unable to pick on his brother Levi is a bit glum.
Oh yeah, any good day hunting starts with a snack...in the back of the truck...
Master Yoda and Captian Rex-seriously they refered to each other and themselves that way all through Halloween-as a matter of fact I thought it was cute, until they did not respond to their names when I called them-no longer cute, no longer fun, no longer funny, but I did not stop them they had a great time.
Benjamin was not so crazy about the pumpkin guts--even though he was ok with them last year.
Levi, however dug right in!
My favorite picture of Benjamin and Sadie.

The barn where my Dad grew up.
Soccer.

Benjamin freezing at soccer.

My toothless boy-just one gone, it was not long and the other was gone. In Mexico!
At the cenote, not sure if you can see how clear the water is. You my have to click to make it larger.
Playa del Carmen's fire station-what can I say we are fire people.
The beach at our resort.

Hope you all enjoyed my looooonnnnnggggg post!

No comments: