Friday, January 8, 2010

Seriously?!

Well the weather has been fun lately. Since December 9th (when we got 12 inches of snow that melted the next week) I have wanted snow, and we have gotten it! WOW and now it is really cold. Niether really bother me, what irritates me is all those people who bitch about the weather--seriously if you don't want to go through another winter- move there are places in this contry that do not get snow and cold. Also these people that bet the farm that the weather man is going to be 100% right--seriously get a clue. I have lived in the mid-west long enough to know that no one knows how much snow we will get. I work in healthcare-you have to come to work. My facility will go and get our employees-amazing how many don't answer the phone when we offer. I drive 45 miles to get to work-I've missed one day because I was too scared to drive in and one day because there was a tree across my driveway and on my truck that I could not move. Everyone acts like we live in the south-seriously we don't. They've cancelled school so much that I believe that Levi will be going to school through Easter Break, and until July! I do understand that I live in a rural area and there are families that live in the country and can't get in, so it doesn't get me too bad, but poor Levi thinks they don't have to make up these days. He was really disappointed when I told him he may be going to school on nice days this spring and summer since they are missing these cold and crappy days.
Well, I will post later something on Benjamin, right now I am just out of updates...

No comments: