Monday, December 14, 2009

yeah, whatever

well, it's been about a month, so I feel like I need to unload.
First of all I have been following the whole Tiger thing and I really am sick of people cheating on their spouses. Seriously, if you don't want to be married then don't be married. However you cannot have it both ways. I am so sick of these celebrities that cheat then say "Please give us our privacy" Seriously, if you wanted privacy you should not have cheated with one of your fans--DUH! Pathetic that I have such a good life that I can't quit following how he screwed up down and sideways.
Second I have been doing A LOT of dementia training lately, so I have added a new blog. This blog is one from HBO's Alzheimer's Project. It is completely written by a man with Alzheimer's Disease. It is really interesting.
Third Levi is now a goalie on the traveling hockey team. We played in Springfield the first weekend in December. He loves hockey. It is fun to watch and moves so fast. First grade's Christmas program was good, good, good.
Fourth Benjamin is something. Wow, is he is something. He loves the snow and he loves shoveling the snow. He and Jacob have been "working" in the snow a lot.

Well, I have ranted and raved. I suppose I better go...

No comments: