Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rant

Well, thanks to Facebook no one really reads my blog, kind of thankful in a way.  I struggle so much with not hurting people's feelings. Well I tell you what I am done. Maybe this will give me an outlet. First why does levi have to have dyslexia?  I know I shouldn be pissy about it, but I am. He's. Good kid and school sucks for him. And it sucks for me to have to send him there. I have resorted to entertaining the thought od homeschooling him. His good friends are now giving him shit about how he learns. It just is not fair. Then there's Benjamin. He is ok in school, but his dyslexia pisses me off too. He just does not judge time well. Which means accidents happen. He's in second grade, he doesn't need the embarrassment. I'm just hurt and angry that my kiddos have it so difficult in something that should be fun. Doesn't God know that enough is enough and if my God is a good God and a just God should he not at least give us someone ANYONE that we can talk to about this???

No comments: