Friday, March 30, 2012

Tonight

Well I return to work tonight. I am doing laundry, since today is the only day I have not had some sort of appointment. Next week I see my first neurosurgeon. I say first because I have no intention of staying with this one. I am going because I have such severe motor and sensory loss my doc wants me seen before the doc I want can see me. To top it off I am seeing a nurse pract. So I have already requested them to have my release of records form ready. I have beem liberal on the pain meds this am so all is good. Here are some pictures of the pups and my babes. Levi has hockey in kc Sunday not rue if I will get to go. Right now I am trying to live, but I do understand that an injury could take everything away and I already know that in all likihood I have riden my last roller coaster, and countless other actives that we have enjoyed or planned to do. Ok so I am on my iPad not sure how to put pictures in here will figure it out and post later. Going to rest for work tonight.

No comments: