Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yeah, it's been a while

Needless to say I have not been very good about keeping you all posted. So here is the run down:
Levi-almost ready for summer school as a 1st grader! Spent his birthday money on a dwarf robo hamster named Matey Whiskers. He is very proud, but Matey has been so scared he doesn't do much yet. First t-ball game is in 2 weeks!!
Benjamin-growing a little at a time, however talking ALL the TIME, complete sentences. We had him tested to see where his milestones were (through parents as teachers, they do it on all almost 3 year olds) and he actually does many of the 36 month milestones, which surprised us all since he is 32 months and he was so early.
Jacob-done with his first semester, taking the summer "off", teaching A LOT of PALS, ACLS...and taking several classes provided by work. Looking forward to diving A LOT.
Me-teaching a lot of different stuff, my friend Keri and I are starting a new project to expand our PTO (PTA) to include some activities, not just fundraising.
We started a bit of a garden as we usually do, just hearty stuff. I grew broccoli and cauliflower one year, but I really do not have to time for those picky plants-clipping the flowers, covering them from the sun...I just have too much other stuff...
Jacob and I are going to the Mayan Rivera this fall, hoping to do some diving and I really would like to zip-line.
Wow, we are much busier than that, just day to day stuff...

No comments: