Thursday, February 19, 2009

wow, is it really that hard?

Tonight Jacob met me at the door "I'm leaving", off he went to a fire, of course. I had driven by this fire, so I half expected him to meet me at the door. Levi has homework again. When did kindergarten get so hard? I mean homework? he's FIVE. This may be punishment for the parents. After a day of school to sit and have parents (well, me) sit and harp about getting homework done is just a great finish to the day. I usually do not mind, the reading and the counting, and the writing, but just writing for the fun of writing is just hard for me. Maybe I am just tired and ready to relax. Jacob was going to make my requested supper, now, I will probably be making something simple-my knight in shining armor is saving someone else's diner...Boys are great. Benjamin was the crowned prince of the Veteran's home last Friday (pics will come). Levi loved his party at school.
Unfortunately I have to close. I spent some time on facebook, so my computer time is about up, I am being requested to read and proof read the numbers...

No comments: