Tuesday, June 10, 2008

we are ready

We leave for vacation soon and I doubt that I will write before we leave, so I thought I would write something now.
First our house will be getting a new ceiling in the kitchen, a new floor in the upstairs bathroom and a deep clean of all the carpets in the dining room, living room, stairs, and upstairs hallway. I cannot believe how lucky we are!
Levi has been going to summer school-not the kind that Jacob remembers...the kids do learning by play (my words not theirs) and they get PAID $100.00 for perfect attendance-which Levi will not get, since he will be missing to go on vacation. The can also win a Wii. Levi won a ball and bat (just what we needed) one day, and now he thinks that bat and ball are the coolest thing in the world. Tee ball is going good one little boy had to quit. He is amazing.
Benjamin is just as cute as ever. He is a mover and a shaker and sassy as all get out. He is officailly acting his age!
take care, Paula

No comments: