Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hola!

Well, you may have noticed no pictures, I am trying. We have been busy. Levi is now in soccer, hockey starts next week. Benjamin started "high school" in September--it's a preschool at the high school. Jacob and I went to Mexico for a wonderful vacation in Playa del Carmen--just us, relaxing...a honeymoon of sorts... we dove the one cenote. Boys were very excited about the rocks, t-shirts, and "Mexican Money" we brought back. It was exciting to watch them as we explained about the exchange rate and how not everyone uses dollars and cents. I remember when my dad came back from Vancouver with "loons", I think that money is interesting.
I will continue trying to figure out the picture thing--we did an upgrade for our camera's software-somehow it is not as simple as it used to be--downloading the camera is but not the uploading pictures to a blog-I think I can to facebook easier, however, I am not that good at facebook--either way I'm a bit challenged-you can't quit learning!!!

No comments: