Friday, May 23, 2008

my first time

I've been reading my cousin's blogs for a while (Third Floor Home and That Tree is Far Away) they had mono twin, then my friend started blogging (ludwigpumpkinwumpkins) so I thought that this may be a good way to keep some people up on what's going on with me and a good outlet for me. I may not be very good at keeping things updated, but I will do my best. For those of you who don't know Levi is 5 now (I will post pictures sometime) and Benjuam in almost 2. He has come so far from that little poop he was when he was born. He has FINALLY reached 23 pounds and is finally in 18 month clothes!!!
Next thought-yes I have ramdon thoughts I am not sure about using names so I will probably use first names, oh and the name of my blog is pretty easy-Levi (duh) and Spiderman is what Levi called Benjamin before he was born and most of the time he was in the NICU. Benjamin was 12 weeks early and he was very small (and still is).
Once I get the hang of this I will not ramble as much (I hope)
Paula

1 comment:

jdh said...

Enjoyed first posts, will be watching for more.